Friday, November 13, 2009

General Hughs Shelton Leadership Forum

I attended the General Hughs Shelton Leadership Forum at North Carolina State University on Friday, November 6th. The first talk was about the Lack of Ethical standards in the currently workplace. The talk introduced the top 10 ethical standards to live by for business, education, and other industries. I will give a detailed post on these topics soon. I also participated in a discussion about 21st century skills and how the SGD department has succefully incorporated some of these skills into our curriculum. The discussion was intended to inform individuals about what the 21st Centery Skill are and how they can be implemented in public education and other education institutions. Overall, I enjoyed the dicussions and felt that I could bring some of what I learned back to the classroom as an instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment